PHYSICS RESEARCH CENTRE
Equipped for Research and Development(R & D) in Materials Science and Applied Physics.
- The R&D activities of the AMP group have three main divisions. Read more....
- Development of activated carbon supercapacitors
- Fabrication and development of lead acid/Li-ion batteries
- Development of Solar-thermal energy generation
- Fabrication of thin-film photo-voltaic cells
- Characterization of research samples
- Host postgraduate researchers for advanced research in materials and solid-state physics
- Consultancy in energy, materials and electronics
- Community services through training
Equipment Available at PARC
|Scanning Electron Microscope|
|4-point probe resistivity measurement system|
|Optical Interference Microscope|